Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WEDDING

Like I said, I have never been one to want a big wedding. So instead we did a small dinner at Market Street Grill the night before we got married. I thought it was perfect. The food was yummy! The menu was Salmon and Prime Rib, scrimp, salad, rolls, fruit, and rice. Many of our closest family and friends were there. We had an open mic which ended up being very entertaining. Especially when my favorite 4 year old Dylan stood up and started entertaning us and after a few minutes he did not want to give the spot light up.  As soon as his dad tried to grab the microphone from him, he said "yeah, my dad is the best" the funniest thing was, that it worked! His dad sat right back down and let Dylan keep going. 
I spent my wedding planning time finding good outfits for pictures. I must say--I did pretty dang good.
My Nieces and Nephews

Erin's Family

Greg's Family



This is my new Matts (Mattie). Isn't she beautiful!



This is my dad writing out the check for the wedding dinner. I don't know what he is frowning about, I could have done SO MUCH MORE DAMAGE!
The next day was pretty simple. It started out by Austin throwing me in the swimming pool and then me procrastinating getting ready so I have big frizzy hair for my wedding day. Oh well! We got married in the Draper temple and then had lunch at Goodwood with our families.
I was so non traditional that I did not even have a wedding dress. As my 3 year old niece J-Bird stood outside the temple anticipating the beautiful brides entrance she was sorely disappointed. As I came out of the temple (not in a wedding dress) she screamed quite loudly "Mom, you lied to me, Erin did not get married" So I guess if you do not wear a real wedding dress it does not count??
I know I know--we both are not even looking at the camera, but its the best I got! At least I am smiling, well kind of :)





My Buddy TYLER!

Right after lunch at Goodwood, Greg and I headed out on our honeymoon to Jamaica.


I must say laying in the sun by the water for a week straight is my kind of life!! It was great! Greg did get sick the last 3 days of our honeymoon. I thouroughly enjoyed walking around a couples resort all by myself! :) Somehow we both ended up on our honeymoon without packing a camera? So we actually have no proof we went to Jamaica but have really good stories, okay nothing really good but it was very nice and relaxing!

1 comment: