Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DENVER OH DENVER

Denver OH Denver, what can I say? Other than I have a bad attitude. It is nothing personal about Denver. I am sure I would like Denver if...but I don't?

As you probably know, Greg and I got married and a couple months later quit our stable, established jobs (in this economy??), and picked up and moved to Denver. Greg has always wanted to get his Masters and I thought, now, before we have kids would be the best time (or 4 years ago, but that is beside the point). Although it does not make complete sense, we know that it will be the best decision for us and pay off in the future.



Getting married when you are so old and set in your ways is already a huge adjustment. But getting married, losing your identity, giving up unlimited clothing budgets, not being able to golf 4 days a week, quitting your jobs, moving, going back to the student life and leaving friends and family has been such an adjustment that Greg is wondering what happened to the girl he married. He is questioning where my orneriness and bad attitude were when we were dating (I hid it well, because it has for sure surfaced these past months)!

But..I have promised myself an attitude adjustment. So I am working on it! You just wait its coming!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl- I saw your blog address on facebook. Just wait until summer time and you will love Denver. It is so beautiful- during all of July it is hot during the day and then rains at night with really cool thunderstorms- so awesome! Try out Castlewood Canyon for some fun hiking :) Hang in there- you're right- it IS worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Erin! And I hear you about bad attitudes. Who besides me hates California? You look beautiful btw!

    ReplyDelete