Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LEAVING OUR FRIENDS

We spent our first 3 months of marriage in Salt Lake, ah I took for granted how nice it was to live down the street from one of my best friends and how nice it was when Greg was working late how I could just go hang with the girls. Or friends coming over for dinner and Bachelor night. Or Sunday dinner with Gregs family, and 24 night, and everything in between! I sure miss it!
St. George trip!

I miss YOU girls!

Erin and Mike's Wedding It was so awesome! And fun to be with the family.

Cooking class with the Pikes and friends--like any of us even need cooking classes-WE ARE AMAZING! But, it sure was fun!

I miss Eric's planned fun! Thanks to Toyota-free ski passes! It was sure fun to show everyone the ropes on the ski hill--with my skiing skills I was zzzzzzzzzoooooommmming past everyone!

At a Rascal Flatts concert! Of course I rushed the stage, I get so into the whole concert thing--hehe I am lame, I think I sat in my chair the whole time and only stood up to take this picture.

Ah--my girls! We looked HOT at the Christmas Sweater Party. Pretty sure Anna won the prize-or at least ATE the prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment