Monday, March 29, 2010

P-Town BABY!

I got to experience the old college days again. Thursday night I spend with my sister Kara and brother Tyson in the hop "nin" city of Provo. Awe--it made me miss the roomate days a little but not very much. Kara has a really cute house and Tyson has a really cute face (I just had to say that because I did not see Tyson's house). We went out to yummy ice cream/frozen yogurt. As I sat surrounded by a bunch of college students I whispered to Tyson "can you tell I am thirty hanging out with a bunch of 22 years olds" He told me no and that I looked good for my age--he is good, he knows exactly what to say!



This is my yummy yogurt. They have 25 soft serve flavors to choose from and then a topping bar with everything you can imagine. I think it is the best idea ever!!

A little blury...but Kara, Tyson and I eating our yogurt. I hope I did not embarass Kara and Tyson by making them hang out with their OLD SISTER!!

2 comments:

  1. they don't look too embarrassed to me. they look quite happy to be with their much 'older' sister :) so cute all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and still waiting for that phone call one of these days... but at least i see that you have a good excuse for neglecting me :)

    ReplyDelete