Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DENVER VISITORS

I have been so lucky to get lots of visitors to entertain me here in Denver.  I have some good friends here to. I am very blessed. However, it still does not make me change my attitude about being here, I really like to have something to complain about!
We had so much fun Shopping Shopping and Shopping! Mattie got a trip to Denver for her Christmas present but I am pretty sure it was really my present. It was so fun! I wish Jen and Mattie would move in.

We hiked around the Red Rocks--Mattie come back!!


We had so much fun at
 Wicked and we hit every TJ MAXX in the state of Colorado!

Next time I am making Mindy get in the snow too. Actually I am just pretending I am in the snow!

I love this picture-I even loved more having you guys in town.

Anna came twice! She saved me this weekend. We went to the temple and walked around down town. Last minute she decided to run the Denver marathon that was that weekend. I of course did not!!


Me and my sis Ashlee. Ashlee and her baby Maggie came to visit me. Ashlee and I would put Maggie down for a nap, make Greg babysit and then hit the town. Well, not really but we would hit the Gillato store. It was great to have Ashlee and Maggie around, I wish it was for 6 more months.

Maggie and Greg are good buddies! We made her a bed in our closet--(a little Harry Potterish) She loved having so much individual attention all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment