Monday, March 29, 2010

SHOWER


Greg's twin sister is pregnant with twins so I got to go to Utah for her and Lisa's double baby shower this last weekend. It was so fun to see everyone. I had a really hard time coming back to Colorado. If I did not have to work Monday I think I would have called Greg and told him I was staying and to just come visit me on the weekends, haha! It was so fun to see all the girls! It was a great weekend! I think my gift to Erin was the best (so humble)! Mike, Erin's husband LOVES, or should I say is obsessed with U2. So I had little baby onsies made one with Bono on the front and one with Uchtune Baby on the front with some cute little capries.  I also added binkis that said "Rock Star" on them and a babys first band set that included a soft little quitar. And then to top off the gift was a U2 lullaby CD. I think I am so clever!!
Dani--purposfully putting a roll in front of her face because at this very moment through my smile I am yelling, Dani, "you better be smiling for this picture" silly girl does not listen. Mattie, with her cute perm, Mattie had a soccer game after the shower. She did great!! Jen, looking hot as usual! Me eating the 2nd of the 5 eclairs I ate at the shower. Not really, I only ate one. But, I loved them and wanted to eat 5!!!!

We took this picture and texted it to Greg, just to rub in what he was missing out on for this weekend!

This is my new favorite treat. You take strawberry's and then dip them in sour cream and the raw sugar--SO good! I may have held off on eating 5 eclairs but I did not hold back with this treat.

Dani and I! One of these days I will get Dani to smile for one of her pictures. Luckily she is cute anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment