Friday, August 6, 2010

Perks of the JOB!!!

You know, there are some obvious "Perks" of this job. Such as...seeing Tim Tebow walking around without his shirt on, going to use the GIRLS bathroom and walking in on a couple of players using it because the boys one was full, having crazy people call me everyday and having to pretend like I care what they are saying, getting free Broncos gear, reading a whole book during work hours because all the players and coaches are on vacation and there is nothing else to do, seeing Tim Tebow walk around without his shirt on, getting all the free food and diet coke I want, sitting at a lunch table next to Tim Tebow...and Brady Quinn...and Kyle Orton...and...., having my desk be sitting 20 feet from 2 Superbowl Trophies, and 2 Superbowl rings, meeting John Elway, having 10 people tell me a day, I have the coolest jobs ever! And...getting free Rockies tickets, and dang good seats at that! Did I mention getting to see Tim Tebow with his shirt off, and I am still sure he tried to grab by butt when I was filling my water bottle.

Greg and I got the Broncos season tickets to the Rockies Baseball to Tuesdays game against the Giants. They were awesome seats and I even talked Greg into skipping part of his class to come and be my date--I don't think he has skipped class for any other reason this year. I am going to pretend he was willing to skip class for his HOT DATE and NOT  because it was a SPORTING EVENT! (But, deep down, I know the truth) did I mention Greg, that I get to see Tim Tebow with his shirt off.

It was a perfect night--overcast but not cold and not hot!!


Lets just say that the Coors Field Garlic fries do NOT even compare to Invesco's Garlic fries. It makes me want to go to a Mariners game now, just for the fries!!!


I am obviously better at taking pictures with my I-Phone than Greg is. Look at how clear the picture of Greg is?!?! And then look at how UNCLEAR and unfocused the picture of me is...HMMMM!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love you! This post made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit to having to ask who Tim Tebow is, but I'm all caught up now and ready to see him shirtless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your job sounds pretty rough... seriously, don't stress yourself out over there! Glad you get to read a whole book in a day, that is my kind of job. You look terrific, glad all is going well w/ you and Greg. Don't worry, you're not missing much in UT :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know you had such a lovely job/life? You know, I bet Tim Tebow DID, in fact, try to pinch your butt by the water cooler...and, if he does get a little pinch in someday, I wouldn't even consider it sexual harassment--it'd be more like a monthly bonus or something...lucky!

    ReplyDelete