Saturday, May 15, 2010

AUSTIN...ELDER ALLRED, MY LOVE!!!!



I absolutely HATE living in the same mission as Austin. I drive by places all the time that make me think of him. I see his mission president at church occasionally. I know people who know him. I break into his apartment. I know where he lives. I know where he goes to church. I know some of the people he has baptized. I run into missionaries every couple of days who know him. I go to the temple minutes after he has been there. I go to the same library that he emails in. The AP's of his mission live across the football field from me. I HATE IT, I already hate that missions are two long years. But, now, it is thrown in my face, I think of Austin all day, everyday. I think it makes it way harder. If I did not live close to him, at least I would only have to think about him once a week when I read his emails.
But...I have found one positive out of this HARDSHIP!!! I got to meet Austin for lunch yesterday. I stalk him all the time, but now the fruit of MY labors have paid off. We got permission from his Mission President. It was so fun, we went to a park and had a little pizza picnic.


Austin is FORESURE a missionary geek. But I guess that is better than not being one. At least this way we know he is working hard, and a good missionary. He is following the rules to a T--hence the hidious part you will notice in his hair. Apparently, you have to have a visiable part in your hair. And...Austins is visiable!!! From a mile away! But he still looks HOT and GEEKY at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still think Matt and I could pin him down and draw on his face with make-up?

    JR

    ReplyDelete